Storms Never Last

Storms never last do they baby
Bad times all pass with the wind
Your hand in mine stills the thunder
And you make the sun want to shine.
- Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

6 months and 3 weeks

Happy 6 month and 3 week birthday Shelby and Dalton.

Or, happy 3 month birthday, according to what was your estimated due date.  I know I'm probably way obsessed with each week.  I think back to when I was pregnant with you and counting off each week.  What I would give to have made it to 37 weeks with you, which would have put your birthday on April 4.  Wednesdays are hard for me, as are Sundays and Thursdays.  I was watching the "new" Dallas on TV tonight, the character Christopher Ewing just found out his wife is 9 weeks pregnant with twins.  Was that y'all saying "hi"?  Seems like I keep hearing about more twins, everywhere I look, everywhere I go.

It will be a short post tonight, nothing really new to add.  If you sent the clear skies, I thank you, for hopefully they will last throughout the night and Abby won't get all freaked out by potential storms, wind and thunder.

Momma loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment